User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Description Help

    Well it depends on the importance of the sword, is it vital that you have to describe the sword in detail? If its a simple sword then just say exactly ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Ok, heres a bit of macro photography that me and my friend did whence we doth bored one afternoon. They are taken around a farm hedgerow in the English midlands. ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    The pier is my favourite, again Ill reiterate that the angle is wonderful and the lighting is excellent. However I also liked the meaning behind the candles, I thought that ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: To Keep No Secrets (Chapter Six added)

    Im hooked like a fish out of water. I found this a fresh read from my dwellings in the fantasy well, I rarely explore the Other forum but when I ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary Had a Little Lamb

    I thought it was pretty good. It wasn't bad but there is a lot of work to do. I understand what Imp, Snoink and Brad are saying here, it seems ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King pt. 2

    I found the style simple and easy to follow. However you say "Steven" far to many times, we know who the scene is about so "He" will do just fine. ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - No title yet...fantasy action fiction

    I like the basic idea of what you're doing here and parts of it are very well written, but there are some things I would change. You basically run through ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    I love them. Well done Kay.

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I Speak Of Shadows

    Im not going to add salt to the wound by reiterating what the others have said although I agree with it. I would recommend buying a poetry anthology or book ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary Had a Little Lamb

    Id say this needed an R rating. Ok, This was an intrguing story, it got better as it went on. However I felt the first two paragraphs seemed a little ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fantasy

    Ok, Ill write a story about an interesting character with no conflict. Lets see how far you get into it before you wish I was never born to write such ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fantasy

    Well if it was only a beginning I still would critiscise it. The "Phonecall from girl friend" idea is very very cliche. I also think it is a very bland ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Cal's Hyde Park Corner Soapbox Oration #1

    Nice advice

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Cal's Hyde Park Corner Soapbox Oration #2

    Nice advice there.

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rebirth of Nyx

    Ok, the witches promise seems alot like the unbreakable vow from Harry Potter and thus will be deemed cliche by many readers. I only had time to read half of ...

    Dec 23, 2006


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina