User avatar

Swires

  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    bob addressed pretty much every issue that any poet has ever had in the history of yws, but i have to say that when i read this, i thought it ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blade of Power

    A weapon, like no other, has been formed from my soul. The last line here seems cluttered. It may be better as -formed from my soul It speaks of who ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    A little random and it didnt really have any meaning to it.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Citadel War - Chapter 1

    Well everything has pretty much been said. Personal Opinion: It seemed too tolkienesk - I couldn't be bothered to read it all. The beginning could be reconstructed to go straight ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    As soon as I saw those present tense verbs I came to the reply box. Ill do the old bookshop test. GO into a book show with 2 baskets - ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Second Stall From the Right

    Ok, the first major problem is the beginning, you write a blabbery useless introduction. Go straight into the main characters actions. Then the second major problem: Girl who is depressed ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Hunters

    No, story line is way too cliche. Eragon has taken the dragon line by storm and no one can get a novel in edgeways with it.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poorly Kept Girl

    Wow! Way to go! And that helps in what way? Please think about your reviews before you post them. :x

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Join My Storybook

    Little point in this post - mods delete.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been in a cemetary? ;)

    Grave Yards ( As they are called more popularly in England) are an abundance of information and interesting historical figures, I could spend all day in one finding my ancestors ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    PM me if you need a critique and Ill add it to my long long list of things to critique. Welcome to YWS and enjoy your stay.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person who is kinda lost-Hi!

    Hello there, I am also a mentor so if you have any problems feel free to PM me also! :)

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I read the first one and read half of the second one, forgot about it, reread to where I was, forgot about it etc... I just couldnt finish it, it ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Lawrence Ferlinghetti!!!!!!!!!! He's incredible. Amazing. I'm in love with his words. And Allen Ginsberg is pretty wonderful too. Two Scavengers in a Truck, Two Beautiful People in a Mercedes is ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: addiction

    In this context - weather to portray emotion. For example in films they have happy scenes on a bright sunny day and dark, murder scenes in the night time even ...

    Dec 29, 2006


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae