User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying Hi

    Welcome, what do you like to write?

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, folks.

    Hi there Kayla, we have a new edition to Fantasy writers, excellent. Im a hard core fantasy writer :) If you need any help dont hesitate to PM me with ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Yes, Paolini is quite boring.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Before You Were Mine

    No, the mods will move this to another one when they see it. Non-Fiction is about real life. Like If I wrote an article on smoking it would be here. ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: this one's about sex

    FORMATTING FORMATTING FORMATTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =D

    hello. You should check out other peoples work before posting. Reviewing others work is very helpful as you can see where they fall down and apply your treatment for it ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Before You Were Mine

    ... Are you sure this is non-fiction? You may want to critique others work and get a feel of YWS before posting your own work.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    The last one lacked focus yet - a little cropping wouldn't go amiss I don't think!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elemental the revised adition

    I think that is the new version - Which I have to say is much better than this utter crap you first posted.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    Phorcys wrote:Then you review it before posting. Simple. No excuses please lol Ooo... we really have a strict teacher here,lol. :wink: lol- Ani - do not interrupt me when I ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Children In The Boxes

    I think Eleinasari caught everything. Yes - This should be rated to PG-13 I think. This read very much like "I was, I was, I was" Avoid verb forms of ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    I was kinda rushed when I made it, thank you for the feedback! Then you review it before posting. Simple. No excuses please lol :D

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Why Thank you ANI

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 2

    You may want to add some formatting in order to gain more critiques. THe more user friendly a story is the more users you have. Simple.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    Once upon a time, there was a very, very confused princess, who could never make up her mind. Whether it was deciding to have roast duck or stuffed goose, or ...

    Dec 31, 2006


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater