User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    Ive never been a science man anyway lol.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, I am new too. My name is Lucy, and I like WAY to many authors, it is hard to name them. Some books I really like are, Eragon, The ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cascade

    What is this senseless bull? Nothing made sense, all the punctuation was in a foreign style to the average reader and the speech... well its awful. What were you trying ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dimond Of Wind

    The title is spelt wrongly: Diamond not Dimond. This is riddles with errors, read it aloud and correct them as you go. Also change things that do not sound right. ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Work or Die

    I liked how you started it in the middle of a conversation of the Aged. But what were the character's motives for visiting the Aged? What is the Aged's status ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Ok, You will have to forgive me as I am going to critique chapter 10 without reading the other stuff as I am new to the world of Gypsie's eyes ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Queen's Family - chapter two // diary

    I would like to do an in depth critique of your work like you may have seen me do to others. I feel horrible that I cant when you have ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dangerous in Numbers - Lethal Alone

    A young, frail looking man was laying in his bed tossing and turning. He was thinking to himself. He just couldn't settle his mind. "What is wrong with me? I ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Queen's Family - Lenori

    Space your paragraphs please. One thing I notice before the actual story is the title. The title isn't a grabber and seems rather vague and fantastical. Maybe a new title ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Thanks everyone for the critique of part 2. Ive amended and reposted the work. Also, anyone else wanting to read and leave a bit of feedback is welcome to.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    Esquire is a beautiful word.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    lol. I am on Chapter 5 of the Fellowship, I hate it because of its sluggish, clogged up, overloaded prose with useless back history leaking into the story at every ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    I prefer the first one, the sketchiness includes so much more detail.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus ...A random title for a random guy. It appears that I havnt really got a topic where I explain who I am and what I'm for ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Part 2 posted.

    Jan 2, 2007


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers