User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    Well I am a titan so I have many hands to need. lol. Welcome, remember, wisdom is in critiquing other's work.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Motivation

    Please post text version. I know you have but this is just cluttering the forums. Id only use attachments when you havea really long piece of work (say 20k+) that ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the wreck

    Sometimes I wish I was Griffin or Imp so my sole duty would be to space peoples work out. Thats what i would do with my life. :) This was ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cascade

    Stop it. Write something, you'll get better. Did you stop because of my critique? Come on, it wasn't that bad. It really wasn't. If you are trying my consience, then ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dimond Of Wind

    I have sent the user a PM explaining about YWS crits and how he can get better at writing earlier today.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Thank you both for your comments. At this point I am reading about Scall. I haven’t read anything of yours earlier, so I don’t know if you described the demon ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    Not in the conventional sense of the term ;). Random thought: it'd be quite cool if the bones could be filled with not air, but a gas that is less ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    Yes, thats what I thought. But is anything other than a vacuum truly hollow?

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    Who remembers the name of the leader during the Rwandan genocide? Or the Pakistani leader who organised the killings of over a million Bangaladeshis? Not everyone is remembered; probably very ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Face

    Quibbon - You just need to click emoticons, you not need to drag them into the text. Flemzo - I see now, perhaps I missed the implicitly.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Part 3 Added of Derrens Story. In addition to a normal critique I want feedback and suggestions about "the game of bones" - do you understand it from the way ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Father

    Ok, I can see what you are going for. but, personally I didnt feel for the girl at all, for some reason the story lacked emotion. I think it was ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Still dont have a title for it

    First off, I absolutely love the story you are telling. I enjoy tales of magic and this is another one of those tales that I adore. It is simple to ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    Cadium - During Saddams life there was always hope to his supporters that he may return. His death has stopped that hope in Iraq. I believe injection, privately and filmed ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    Who can submit to Squills?

    Jan 3, 2007


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn