-
Re: Hey guys, i'm new here
Hi there, feel free to PM me with any problems or questions.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Hello
lol - strange what people do isnt it?
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: hey i'm new...
Hi there, Im Adam. Post a few reviews on others work and you will get more on your own - Just a friendly reminder.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Bored
I really like the eye.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D
.lol - great stuff.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Triplets, Kinda...
The first one.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End
You are telling us everything. We need to be 'shown' the story. Example: On his first day at work, Jonny Celtric, age 25, spilled coffee on his boss. This is ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Taneantra's first Adventure
What use is this? THis is a forum to review and work on Fantasy Fiction, not read blurbs. Write the thing first before posting please.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Pandora's Tears
First of all I notice the date - interesting, its not often we get fantasys in the future. Drace spun, assault rifle raised, to face the charging demon. I think ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: What happens when he won't die?
I suppose it is very Disney like and overused.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Don't like it, to bad
I dont follow my heart at all. Im not one of these romantics that everybody talks about because they are stupidly in love with a loser that is cheating on ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: What happens when he won't die?
Yes - But not in a way that has not been over used. if you find it is out of character for him to die then allow him to live. ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: The Seekers: Chapter 2 ~Kinsley~
I see no real reason for this to be in present tense. Present tense is usually written in to portray immeadiacy, alert or other literary ploy. THis is a story, ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Abbreviations question
Mr- Mister Mr - Master Mrs - Missus Ms - Miss/Missus Messrs - is the plural form of both Mr. and Monsieur. ie. Mister Mooney BUT Messrs. Mooney wormtail padfoot ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)
Ooo - Nice site. Ive submitted a piece to an unpaid mag. I doubt it will get accepted though.
Jan 5, 2007
