-
Re: What happens when he won't die?
Make him a zombie. ...what? You said he didn't want to die.... lol yes - even in death there is temptation to bring him back, so alive or dead it ...
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: Lists by a younger Snoink!
Its a brief, quick guide to a publishable story.
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: HISTORICAL WRITING SHARING
This forum is dedicated to historical writing, this seems a little pointless.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Me. Geez.
No, many vegetarians do not eat any product with animal fats in such as "Rowntrees Fruit Pastels" - a sweel in england. Or marshmallows. These have pig fat in and ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Me. Geez.
This is - there is animal content in a lot of things, becoming vegetarian would limit many things to you. Simply not eating meat however wouldn't.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Me. Geez.
Hello there, interesting. I havnt been to a psychologist but I need it lol. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dont become a vegetarian, there is no point. meat is what made us evolve into ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
Part 2, 3 and 4 of Rosins story have been added. General comments, indepth critiques, feedback on parts of the story are ALL welcome. I welcome any kind of review. ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam
Is this the first book in a planned trilogy? Does your novel contain characters transported from the real world to a fantasy realm? Eep. Still, only two outta seventy-five :P. ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Pandora's Tears
Oh, you learn something new every day. I didnt know the dual spelling of whiskey/whisky or about the speech marks. Ive just checked through books and you are right - ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam
((Taken from Intro:Ever since J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis created the worlds of Middle Earth and Narnia, it seems like every windbag off the street thinks he can write great, ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Taneantra's first Adventure
Surreal - I was a blurb, it says so in her description.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: some interesting pages
:shock: - ??? no one has offended anyone, I was just saying this is nothing new, although it could be a useful collation of ideas for beginner writers.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Breathing
It was a nice story, I think all the corrections have been caught. This was powerful. One thing I would say is proofread your work, there were a few typos ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: some interesting pages
Same old stuff regurgitated into a different style.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Medieval Insults
Read Romeo and Juliet - Well maybe not but there is one in there. "To Bite the Thumb" As in put the thumb to the upper teeth was considered a ...
Jan 6, 2007
