User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: The obligatory introduction message?

    Hello there - I didnt make one either, well I did but when I had about 100 posts lol.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    Hello there, we have a media freak on here - I too like filming and editing making ficticious trailers etc... OM me with any questions or problems.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    Whistle while you work. Now sing. ^Ok, random.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Christmas Future

    The Christmas Future I flicked my eyes open. My curtains twitched, letting a strand of sunlight ship across my room. I wriggled under my duvets, trying to get comfortable to ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Shadowmancer by G.P. Taylor. I'm like 2 pages into chapter 2 and so far I hate it. And i usually like these kinds of books but it's so ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Unaddressed Innoscence #1

    Consider reading the Crucible by Arthur Millar.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Yellow Car

    Proofread your work and add formatting.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John Smith

    lol - a strange piece but amusing none the less. Grammar is sound, I have nothing to correct. I can imaging this on stage or on TV in the form ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A mideavle fantasy

    :arrow: First off, add formatting - spaced in between your paragraphs. :arrow: Im not captured by the start of the story, it isn't grabbing and it doesn't make me want ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Thank you surreal and Shafter.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: heelo

    Yes, PM me at anytime if you are stuck. Welcome to the site

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi there, what sort of things do you write?

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Medieval Insults

    If anyone is interested in an indepth explanation.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Robert Jordon, after a quick google wrote "the Wheel of Time" series. SO he must be a famous author?

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    There are some articles on this already but I cant find one, I may write one some time. Well first you can call your story by the name of the ...

    Jan 7, 2007


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer