User avatar

Swires

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    What is the black, what is this poem trying to say? I felt it was a little random and carried little meaning or thought in itself. I also found it ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The painter I must meet

    on their canvas every night. Not sure if that worked. It lost the flow and beat the poem carried before hand. This poem was neither good nor bad, I see ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: it was my first poem so it well...sucks, lol

    I didn't like it: I think the repetition didnt carry any meaning and took all power away from the poem. In future, consider writing what your heart says - don't ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: to the ladies

    You manage to capitvate emotion and theme with unique poetic muse, genius and personal endevour, this poem like all others ranks in the top 10 of all poems on YWS. ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Italy steps part 1

    This doesnt have the look or feel of a poem - it seems more suited to prose. Perhaps this is best in the "other fiction" forum? Read through this as ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Days of the Broken Dreamer

    It was melodramatic - but I think it was intended that way. I liked it, Im notsure why but I did. The only thing that perhaps needs work is imagery, ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me. Geez.

    OK _ im proved wrong although I know a family of vegetarians that don't eat fats from animals BUT do eat milk, cheese etc.. I was stupidly basing my argument ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    Works 100% fine here.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Far Beyond Our Ego's Wealthy Intelligence

    I think Brad picked up everything - again I didnt understan anything.... just my opinion. You may want to clear things up.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Changes

    Please don't take offensive about what i am going to say the poem has a nice concept but it seems a bit simple and lacks intrigue, that is only my ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nothing, having arrived, will stay

    Ive nothing to add to this - it was a beatutiful poem and very meaningful - useless critique but Ive nothing to correct.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: M-e-o-w!!!!

    Hello there, welcome to YWS, what sort of stuff do you write? If you need a hand with anything then dont be afraid to PM me with any problems. Also ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: German Coursework Topics

    .. The Holocaust, the invasion of Europe, voting in a world dictator... the list could go on :)

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: yes, another one of those long about me things.

    10 0 Those are really important, especially the "I ate a bagel" one lol.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Bonjour - what do you like to write?

    Jan 8, 2007


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi