User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hello there, what sort are you writing - Fantasy, Sci fi etc..? How far are you into your novel in terms of words? Welcome by the way lol!

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Christmas Future

    Reading this again I can see its slightly over descriptive and understand the points you have presented. It all seems a little sudden for the father to act, I admit. ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Christian Legacy

    Im just about understanding this, but I have to simply agree with Griffinkeeper in the sense that Conflict comes from misunderstanding. Alot of what is being discussed is going way ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Interesting, sounds dark and would catch my eye in a book store. Who is this weaver? Why is it bundled with blood? A title to my story: Scall's Magic

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Ok - everyone who has read the story so far. Now I want story comments: What do you think of the story and where it is leading? Are you interested ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Outlands (rough draft)

    This is a big improvement to the prologue - this one actually has real characters :) I'm hooked actually, I'll be returning to read more of the story. keep your ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    Ok - The main thing that strikes me from all of you work is the shortness, from this I can only infer the pacing. I dont believe you know where ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fall of Worthingtonia

    At the start you say "Worthingtonia" far too often. Also you are vague and viewless at the start. By this, I mean there is no character, instead of giving a ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adam's Latest 3D Modeling

    Nice.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue (rough draft)

    The night was black. The stars had gone out. Clouds scudded effortlessly across the sky behind a light breeze, barely visible, constantly blocking, constantly revealing the tiny sliver of moon. ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Collector's Art. (Revised)

    I think what you have done in places is written things over descriptively spoiling the pace of the story. The dragging out of a picture can make the reader lose ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: why?

    Ive read many a question poem and hated them all. You ask many questions but dont provide answers, surrendering all meaning of a poem - I understand you have tried ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Power of One

    Seemed random, dont bother with rhyming either. Non - rhyming is usually more powerful. I reviewed somethign the other minute, it could apply to you: The rhyming killed it. Like ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Poem Me and Chevy Wrote

    A great poem in which shows rhyming can work.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Memoir

    The rhyming killed it. Like it does in many poems. It is a sick and twisted demon, a black sword that stabs and lurks in newbie poems, preying on musings ...

    Jan 8, 2007


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee