User avatar

Swires

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Operation: Keystone

    Officer 5th Class Lind Striker braced his rifle and let loose a volley of semi-automatic fire into the incoming ‘Sucker swarm. The 77-SABER kicked like the horses back home at ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Alternative to constant updates is just keep this thread in your favourites and change the corrections en mass - a daunting task.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Ok, sorry my other post didnt praise this. I finished it and I liked it - weird plot is good. Nice ending and I can see this leading into an ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue (rough draft)

    No, you didn't take my "describe through character" advice. THere is a huge prelude of description that is seriously clogging up the story. Its strange, outlands just isn't like this, ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wolf Who Cried Boy ~Kinsley~

    Not really original, you have just substituted boy and wolf...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Accused of First-Degree Murder

    This discussion is interesting, I too know little about this. However Id say that the only time hed know he was a suspect when he gets arrested, although US and ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Lexical pollution:

    Yeah, this is a nice little article.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Description Help

    That eraser does look artistic.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    ... Ok, thats nice, Anything else we should know about you?

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Forum Changes

    Nice idea, I recently posted an update in randomness and wanted to find some sort of achievement/update forum etc.. Good job.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Ok, I havnt read it all - no point in lying. The beginning was very uninteresting - you describe the place very objectively. A beginning should start in action or ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Thank you. I know what you mean about Derren - hes sort of trapped in a crypt sulking bitterly. Maybe I could add sympathy their, OR add a flashback/past chapter ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yay- Beginning Complete

    YAY - Im so Happy, I have reached my goal for 10k beginning, lead in to my new novel Scall's Magic. I arnt bored with the plot, I love my ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Green (title pending)

    ... What is the motive for destroying Green? Nice, wacky little piece. but I dont get it lol.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Cool - you still have a way to go. I look foward to reading some of your shorts and the start of your book. Its not often we get scifi ...

    Jan 8, 2007


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop