User avatar

Swires

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In My Arms

    All comments will be in the text preceded by "//" I stood there, waiting, waiting. // to create better tension you could maybe use fragments. "I stood there. Waiting.Waiting." Staring ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    " He didn’t answer, didn’t turn to look at the man who had bought him. The anger and hatred seething inside him were a controlled tide, like the measured beating ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mobile YWS?

    Well some smartphones and PDAs can connect wirelessly in cities for free internet so its good in that sense.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    I shouldnt worry gyrfalcon - the exam has its faults. Maybe YWS should ammend the exam? and add rules of Fantasy so we can have the Commandments of Writing Fantasy ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Interesting points, I too have attempted 6 novels now and usually stop at 15k because my plot dries up. Im forcing myself to write my new project what ever this ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    *claps* well done indeed. So whats your plan of action? Are you submitting to agents first etc...?

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: And... More Calc

    This looks like a Differentiation Question Although Im only doing Advanced Maths Core 1 ( Im started Core 2 soon so I may be better informed then)

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Ok - thanks everyone again for help with this story. I dont think I will post anymore, I have enough feedback to continue on my own. So Ill go and ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Welcome there. It would be nice if you could just use standard text instead of making it larger.

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Fanfic

    The sky over the small town was slowly filtering between colours, from a deep shade of blue night, to the roaring inferno of orange sunrise. As the light increased around ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    Again a fine installment. Im not lying or sucking up in anyway, nor am I being an idiot newbie. But, you do have the potential to publish, you really do. ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunted

    This is completely inaproprate. You need banning and quickly. I have informed a mod about this and hopefully he will pass it onto the admins and ban you indefinately.

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter four of innocence

    Ive been beaten to a full critique. This was very Narnia. Few since Lewis have used talking animals in fantasy (well few that I have read of). I arnt sure ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Queens Family

    You have a few long, run on sentences. The first paragraph is an example of where you write without a "." (Full stop/Period). Consider reading through and simplifying the sentences ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pandora's Tears

    You have quoted Sureals story twice. When I get my mod powers I shall delete your posts.

    Jan 10, 2007


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug