User avatar

Swires

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collision

    Thankyou for those insightful comments Tim. Ill be sure to redraft this adding different imagery for the mortuary and maybe adjusting the repetition slightly.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collision

    Submitted for publication.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unwanted,

    I agree with Dream - Rewrite with the suggestions and you could have a very beautiful poem. I really thought this was a nice piece with pleanty of meaning.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    Keep working on this. Just write, write some more, write some more again. Then start to think about the characters, where are they going with the current story? Where is ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Doggy Doo

    The smell was savory and bitter. Just how I liked it, the yellowness had a light tinge to it when you held it up to the sun beams. Swirling it ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Very inventive there - However That looks more like the DVD cover than the book cover. neat graphics work though.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why You Shouldn't Vote

    Im British, but American voting seems to affect us more than it does you these days lol. I've always wondered why you re-elected Bush... John Kerry was much better. Thank ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Scall's Magic

    Ok, I think I've just written the best scene yet. My characters have entered a secret, dark room where the daggers and scriptures came from. Its really weird and creepy. ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Except its a plain splatter. There is no intellegence. I like Abstract art such as Cubism (Picasso stuff) because its taking objects and making them look interesting. This is just...paint!

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Scall's Magic

    Ok, so many of you know I am writing a fantasy novel about the progression of two men in the large world of Dovekread where old religion is dying and ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why You Shouldn't Vote

    It is extremely important to vote. Many people have died and fought for the right to vote (more so in Britain). They will have died in vane if we do ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Ok. This is rubbish, no artistic talent has gone into this utter splatter. Its just splattings of paint. Its people like you who win the turner prize and to be ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    lol _ Im lovin' it.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Just Kill Arya along with the rest of Eragon's cast. This isnt fanfiction, too short to get anything across.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Favourite Hero - Bilbo Baggins From the Hobbit Villain - Snape or Voldy OR Skirmig from Talyn(Masterpiece)

    Jan 12, 2007


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway