User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    HI there, feel free to PM me with any questions or problems. Also, just a quick reminder - you may want to review a few pieces of work before you ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collision

    Anyone else _ I really need comments on this.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Presidental Run

    No, thankfully, Bush cannot stay in office. It wont be Clinton, America haven't had a woman president yet and I don't think you are liberal enough to have one in ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    No it isn't Daniel. Its coloured squiggles in the vague shape of a boy. To be honest, I hate it and don't class this as art of any kind.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    Theres one in Canavans book. "I love father," she blurted. // Where did she blurt? I so wanted to put an "out" at the end.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    I never thought of Umbridge, she is a super villain yes.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Truth About Something

    Something, shimmering brightly, streaked through the air with a whoosh and just barely grazed her cheek. She screamed. I dislike this, it seems cluttered: forcing too much information into a ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 1

    Ok, skimming through the beginning you make a classic mistake in my book. You start with a description. Setting is good but it really doesnt grab a reader into a ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Thanks for the comment Adam, much appreciated.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Elein's tries at finishing anything

    Keep writing, if you dont write you wont increase your skill in the art.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    My ideas of where I am going come to me when I am curled up in bed, reading. I usually write ideas on paper book marks lol.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Journey So Far

    Dont worry. You will get accepted soon enough.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Awesome, I see you have been sucessful thus far.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)

    Wow, you have a busy writing future. Theres nothing nicer than seeing your story in a magasine (well I assume there isnt, I have never been sucessful).

    Jan 13, 2007


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal