-
Re: Surviving the Writing Process: Shafter's Novel
Sadly - Im one of the sad acts that researched and read every article I could get my hands on. The task was daunting.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Soul Collision
Thanks for the comments, more are welcome.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Anxious vs. Eager
Nice.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Extending Chapters
I told Tim about this at the time but he wasnt writing then, maybe this year tim?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 1
Ok, Im going to end this here. Twilight - No one is being a jerk about anything, me and Scribe are having a debate about his work. My main issue ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Space, Time and Nuclear War - Complete Short Story
1 Leafy sat in a stolen ship on the edges of space. He was no where in particular, just sulking in the darkness; still on a high from pills of ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: the nine lives of allen grey [r]
Ok, wipe my comment from the face of the earth earlier. I read this fully and got into the present tense. I love the concept of this, the revival from ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Life Sentance
this is a much more powerful redraft. The poem now works and can be understood.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
Thank you Claudette for your insightful points.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 1
Ok, number one I really don't give a damn about whether you agree or disagree. Those are my opinions about your story, you can CHOOSE whether to put them into ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Life Sentance
He’s out now, but still He’s trapped inside his head It was an accident, but how Can he be forgiven? Im not sure if this makes sense. Its a little ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Indigents
Yes, this seemed to be the result of a passing thought. I agree with Snoink - I don't think Babies are ugly either so the whole poem seems irrelevant.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Pillars of Creation Toppled
Yeah, that is an interesting point. The stars we see at night could be dead because it takes a while for light to reach us.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: And... More Calc
Oh right, I see now, I was getting confused with rates of change but this is actually something different. We are covering Integration in a few weeks. !!! - My ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Hey everyone!
HI there, feel free to PM me with any questions or problems. Also, just a quick reminder - you may want to review a few pieces of work before you ...
Jan 13, 2007
