User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe a tad too passive, not hitting enough. Although there is an element of intrigue. Space, Time and Nuclear War

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...and I kinda need help

    HI there, feel free to PM me with any questions or problems. Also, just a quick reminder - you may want to review a few pieces of work before you ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tell The Others It Was Fun

    Yeah - lots of poems. Also I didn't find the last line all that powerful.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Question of Life and Death

    Its very beautiful - I loved the last line. but as Claudette has mentioned before, maybe a tad vague.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Sight Fails

    Lyrics Section. On the song: A little cliche and a little vague. There doesnt seem to be a solid entity on what the lyrics are about???

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    I like it!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space, Time and Nuclear War - Complete Short Story

    Ok, Ive gone through and cleaned up some corrections- this is fairly minimalistic, comments are welcomed as are in depth crits. Ill have anything really - Its my first scifi ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Unaddressed Innoscence #1

    I have PMed the member about poor comments n stories. Now for my own comments: Well fishr wrote a piece on the piece lol. My advice will probably be a ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Chapters

    I see chapters as just a natural way to end a certain part of the story. I like to think of Chapters basically just for reading practicality but some people ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Work or Die

    cool story Why is it cool, what did you like about it. Give some details to the writer so he can perfect what he is a good at and improve ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Scall's Magic

    Thanks for the encouragement everyone. 15k reached. YAY.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Gandalf is a likable Hero, I admit. He ranks high on the likability list.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise. Not to nitpick, but I didn't praise, I constructivley critiqued. If we are nitpicking - il join in. I may not have been talking about ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Congratulations, we are getting quite a population of Admins.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Mesh *gasp* writes!

    Congrats on the poetry! :)

    Jan 14, 2007


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief