User avatar

Swires

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Weight of His Skin

    Wow - SUperstar incan. Love the structure, the whole regular and change to more lines to add power to the final verse. The imagery is nice in the first and ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Looking at you

    In love poems rhyme is allowed in my book because it makes it that little bit "cuter" and adds a flavour of passion.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Oh...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Well he wouldnt post it if he didnt do it lol. Yeah its really good art.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Inside

    Nice link Claudette. Staring- I recommend getting your hands on a Poetry Anthology of some kind, read some Heaney.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collision

    Thanks for the comments Claud.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "A simple Doctor in the lore of Magic" - Rosin To air is human, to forgive divine. How far do you agree with the above?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Extract from something I've started

    Space out paragraphs - you will get more reviews this way.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No, not really" - Derren What is the meaning of life?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Heroine Addiction #1

    Something was not right. From the moment Margo woke that morning an incessant nagging, a fly in the back of her mind, reminded her of the queerness of it, and ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Greenjackets (4th draft)

    If I was too write a critique I would be just reitterating Sams and CL's points in different words. In terms of story: 1) Your style is dandy, I like ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perception

    I think Claudette got most things. I love this poem, its really powerful. The rhyming of last lines just "works" Put Claudettes suggestions into practice and we have a nice ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who am I to be seen?

    Get some flow into this poem so the reader can read it nicely without having to stop at harsh words.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    Im loving the couplet structure, it makes it feel fluffy but the content is spooky - quite a juxtaposition.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "kread is my alter ego, even though this thought is but a fracture of my heart for it is but a trifle of my common demon hood" - Scall. Question: ...

    Jan 14, 2007


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist