User avatar

Swires

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Weight of His Skin

    When you explain it all clicks, however if this was clearer then the poem would be much better. I love it even more now I know its about tatoos. Well ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: God talked to me today

    Well the dark depressing content was complimented with the jolly, rhyming meter. The two didnt go together well and contradicted each other... I also didnt feel power if their was ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Derren uses both to kill animals after many many attempts at sneaking up on them. He eats the meat cold with his bare hands, then he would leave trails of ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Open spaces, ive been locked up for too long" - Derren. If you were a software program, what would it be? I.e Word, Excel ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers Block

    Writers block isnt an illness. Something causes it. It could be a number of things: 1) Your story has dried up 2) Your characters have dried up 3) You dont ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)

    Well publishing is publishing - Well done anyway.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    Some interesting stuff you have there, I really need to start reading some of your work Crysi.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Bookstore. I like to own a book more than borrowing one.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!!!

    Hey there, welcome to YWS - its a fantastic Place for writers of any kind! If you have any problems, just PM me.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new person here

    Hey there, welcome to YWS - its a fantastic Place for writers of any kind! If you have any problems, just PM me.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The King's Painting

    Thanks for the comments.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space, Time and Nuclear War - Complete Short Story

    Ok, thanks Snoink for your in depth critique. I agree with all your points.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    What do you think Big Brother are for? They are the pole-dancers. (Joke, a sick sick joke)

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Plot for RPG Forum

    Over one thousand years ago four of the greatest Witches and Wizards of the age put their qualities together to form a school of magic so all could learn the ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The King's Painting

    The King's Painting: A snake, bitter, in his right hand, A dagger in the other. His mouth is burdened with a black heart. This heart, beats, pulses and darkens the ...

    Jan 14, 2007


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan