User avatar

Swires

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Plot for RPG Forum

    Ravenclaw symbol is an eagle, not a Raven. Thanks for the comments. Btw - Leonheart on here thought of the plot with me for this, I just typed it up.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!!!

    lol - didnt see your start message, Im an automated welcomer lol.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    There is a skill involved in capturing animals that close up, and a great safety risk. If Id have held any longer on some of those I would have been ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    Wow - the rhyme was beautiful and the ending was simply shocking! THis line: And want our young bodies to meet. Seemed odd and a little unflowing. Great poem

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hi there, PM me with any questions or problems

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Congrats again on Publishing

    Jan 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Makes the Blind Man See

    I saw your user name, clicked the story and began to read. I was a little disapointed. I see where you were going, you tried to get a casual voice ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Lol - why are we even debating this lol?

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Im against this sort of "talentless art" its just a splatter. Its nothing more, artists are over analytical and you create a sense of meaning around the meaningless. No, I ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    I like the first one, I dont know what the hell is happening with the second one, the third one is also good. nice work.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: An excerpt from Chapter 2 of The Lost King

    The dark room was weakly lit by a dwindled fire. Cumbersome adverb "weakly" remove. There is no such thing as a dwindled fire, "dwindling fire" is the correct terminology you ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: House of Wolves (rough draft)

    Bestia prowled through the forest, his eyes shut tight, his hands touching the floor, feeling the way. Too many commas. "Bestia prowled through the forest, his eyes shut tight, hands ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Closing the door

    A long poem. I thought it was more of a story though. I dont think you have hit the nail on the head here, I didnt like it. It was ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eras Past and Present

    Cadmium may have said these, I didnt read his review. 1) Why the italics a the bottom?? THey add nothing to the poem 2) The imagery was good. 3) I ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Meant Nothing To Me

    There wasnt really a pattern here, I wasnt a great fan of it. But if you are a beginner, as Claudette said: the subject/theme is good. Beginners, Including myself usually ...

    Jan 15, 2007


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind