-
Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed
Got through first 1k Prologue The very first Chair of Wind and Darkness was not so very different than the one you might be sitting in now. It was very ...
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
Well I have a few things to add in and a few scenes to rewrite. im aiming to transform the 17k I have into something like 20 -25k.
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing
lol! Typical British humour.
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
17k
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam
I know, I was trying to be funny by agreeing with myself...I failed :(
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam
Yes I agree!
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?
Again - past tense is really what I like to read. I can tolerate the present in short stories (thanks to smaur's excellence).
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Writing Enthusiasm (sp?)
Well if you hate writing with a passion, maybe writing isnt for you? Maybe you should stick with reading? Why force yourself to do something you hate? Like it would ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
Thanks again - that was most helpful.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing
Weasle Queen seems fun - looking forward to reading some of your stuff.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]
Define "groupie" - it can mean many things :) Good luck!
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Hornblower Icons
Nice. Very interesting
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
Thankyou for the critique Elein. Much appreciated. Note: These are not chapters, they are scenes. Rosin /1 and Derren 1 could be put into a single chapter (example). I did ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Writing in a second laguage
Yes, if you hadnt told us we would have never have guessed you are living in Poland. Your english is very clear.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Nerds
Oh dear, rhyme, rhyme, rhyme! It killed the story like the butcher of the somme. Try writing new stuff, forgetting about the rhyme - the rhyme here made it seem ...
Jan 17, 2007
