User avatar

Swires

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Well Im green! So everythings just fab :)

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kobolds

    Love Hog Man - really detailed!

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hank.

    Weird. LOL! Enjoy your work!

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    They look pretty good!

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Walker

    I dont think you have modified the story from the last critique. SO all that still applies. OK: One thing is that John seems to have no weaknesses which for ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Its time to Break it Down

    Me too - the action one was pretty cool.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography!

    Really Nice - Great stuff, I especially love the colour.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Its time to Break it Down

    Very nice.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photograph: Boots

    It reminds me of an advert as well. Colour works best in adverts. (I know many will disagree)

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alagore chapter one

    No one has mentioned "colour" or "favourite" Me and bubblewrapped took some time out of our lives to write a review of your story. It would be nice to be ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Plotting with Excel

    Plotting with Excel Plotting is often considered a hard, boring and perilous task to complete by writers both young and old. Many writers find themselves buried in maps, character sheets ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: those who live in Darkness

    There is nothing really to add to the other critiques. YOu should consider reading more books of the fantasy genre and reading and reviewing some stuff here. Then start to ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Scars

    Yes I agree - different points of view straight after one another may annoy the reader. I have two strands in my book and they meet often. Perhaps write more ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Welcome to YWS, talk to me at school if you have any questions or problem!

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    Come near me, I want your skin This line works, we know the voice and I instantly want to read on. To slide on mine like it was sin. Maybe ...

    Jan 19, 2007


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence