-
Re: Small section of Illusions...
Thats right - all side with the one in power (joke) The third person is a really good idea. It may be worth doing as Fand says in order to ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Questions about Punctuation?
Numbers - Not that I know of What? - Id put "For Oscar Wilde, posing as a somdomite[sic]" Into italics (minus quotes). But the quotes can be left if you ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Questions about Punctuation?
I would write out numbers properly what ever they are. I would be tempted to put yours in italics, just to clarify it is something not your own. Although I ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: And This is the Crazy Part
So in effect I only have to reply to stories which I like? Lets not go into the realms of silliness.
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Small section of Illusions...
my topics = topics that I am involved with Constructive criticism in regards to what? When ever I critique work I have but one focus in mind - Is this ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Epilogue of Derren
Thank you for the critique hunter. Much appreciated.
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Small section of Illusions...
Hunter - Stop badgering my threads please. I feel that a single paragraph or "extract" as so many new members post are useless and a pointless waste of effort. How ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Tome of the Constellations: Chapter 2
Yes - I knew there was something wrong with it, I just corrected it wrongly even though my way sounds better than originally written.
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Epilogue of Derren
Ok, this is in the present tense - I wrote this partly to get myself back into writing mode, partly to see what finally happens to Derren and partly to ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: And This is the Crazy Part
Im not a fan of stories that cash in on cliches by making them comical. Because, in effect parody's are cliche in themselves. One person takes the mickey out of ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Tome of the Constellations: Chapter 2
Quote The first thing they all saw was the seven magicians. - "were the seven..." - Im also very confused about Rame's power - I dont like him having that ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Body and Soul
The level of writing and style is very mature in this piece, I loved the crafting. I read through it and really enjoyed how you present the world and characters. ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Small section of Illusions...
Melodramatic, tale tale crap! You tell alot - "I did this, I did that" there is little suspense and its too small to build up a picture of anything. You ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Mandatory Debut?
Lol well there is only so many variations of a welcome you can do lol.
Jan 27, 2007 -
Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....
Welcome to YWS, PM me if you have any questions or problems.
Jan 27, 2007
