User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    No - the skull is real!

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    Quick Question: Are you taking the skull as an animated object or a figment of Echelons imagination?

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    Thanks all. Ill work on what you picked out.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    Rated for Language All those who reviewed Scall's Magic. Thank you. That story is still on going and Im making slow progress. However the problem is that it is the ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Other Re: The Five Battles

    Something really spontaneous I wrote, Its a half poem and half narrative story of a mans psychopathic battles in life. ENjoy The Five Battles Zittermore Your eyes are so sweet, ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    This was one of the most useful articles I have read. Battle scenes have always been my hate.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collision

    anyone else?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the black parade

    Paragraph [LINE HERE] Paragraph 2 There are lines between paragraphs.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Plot for RPG Forum

    Who did the sorting hat belong to? - Gryffindor! He changed the real story. ITS A CONSPIRACY! A CONSPIRACY! Two gunmen on the grassy knoll, three on the texas book ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    To be honest nothing is better - I dont like to see the backgrounds on YWS - it provides nothing only a distraction from the main content area. I think ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    The back story of derren is given throughout the book as little chunks

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Plot for RPG Forum

    Its an invisionfree forum which I ascended to admin through, however my baby in which I created and host myself that has a money, shop and loads of other stuff ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Plot for RPG Forum

    thanks for the credit! yeah, this was a joint plot idea between the two of us, that really never got used, but as far as im concerned, we re-wrote the ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Longer Section then...

    1) Thread title is usually the story title. 2) Spacing in between paragraphs is needed. you will get more reviews this way. Story - The beginning is boring. "It was ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    Nice stuff

    Jan 28, 2007


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind