User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Very Disgruntled Phorcys

    How have any of the junior moderators proved it. How has Claudette, how has Incan? We were chosen based on Site loyalty, I was active, enthusiastic and Nate agreed with ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Very Disgruntled Phorcys

    I am being persecuted against because Incan has been equally as sharp as I and has not been punished. Answer me that and you can a gold star. Lets see ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Very Disgruntled Phorcys

    I have lost all will to continue with this website anyway or at least for the moment. This thread is pointless - a few bytes on the internet, generally useless. ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Very Disgruntled Phorcys

    Im not responding to that, you are not discussing the topic at hand you are discussing the discussion. Thankyou.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Very Disgruntled Phorcys

    And in regards to the quotation I believe that we discussed it and resolved the problem. Why didnt you remove me then, why has a month passed and now Nate ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Very Disgruntled Phorcys

    Incan - This is the first topic I have made where I am upstarting. I dont care if I am banned really. I should imagine this will get blocked soon ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Very Disgruntled Phorcys

    This is more about the current and snide activity of the Admin's here on YWS. I expect many of you to agree with them instantly and expect many of you ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    Friday comes out in about a fortnight according to the Nix webby. ALso - Ive just finished Thursday so Im waiting in anticipation for the next book.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Historian

    Ivwe seen this in book shops. I pick it up then put it back down again. Its a vampire story and I arnt a fan of vampire books.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    I wasnt a fan of them to begin with but once the magic comes into play everything picks up. The beginning of Monday is poor but then it gets much ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    They seem more young Adult/ Adult fantasy that the keys series. I may borrow them because i read the sample chapter and wasnt that gripped.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    Friday is coming out in 15 days. They are a pretty good read, Tuesday being much better than Monday. The start of Monday didnt really entrance me but as the ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    Well I got Mister Monday by Garth Nix free with my Potter preorder from WHSmiths. SO I read it, it was a little juvenile but quite light hearted and really ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    it was about an animal called the Uncebarker .... It was a dragon but I renamed it lol.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    No its chapter 1 because the MC is Echelon and the story is about his pursuit of his past. Lol - Ive just written the part where the skull gets ...

    Feb 13, 2007


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr