-
Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 1
Chapter One Prime and Dawson Limited Slizik punched the man to the floor and belted his stomach with a volley of kicks. Taking a handkerchief from his inner suit pocket, ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
lol - She owns the rest of the world, why not a browser? lol
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: In Thrall
I have just taken the last hour and a half to read through the entirety of In Thrall. In Thrall to writing can be compared with everest to mountains. It ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
open source movement in the Windows operating system I have tried many Linux distros, each as hard as the next. ubuntu is usable but considering Im into writing and design ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
Hello Nate - I get headed when firefox is around, it burns me. lol. I guess I am just a big supporter of the open source movement in the Windows ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant - Chapter 2 - The first encounter
I imagine the story is a slow starter. When the adventure and main sequence begin, like many novels it will pick up. Its simply a matter of just going with ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant - Chapter 2 - The first encounter
This story on the whole seems painfully dragged out. I loved the pace you started in the prologue and was really looking forward to reading chapters one and two. However ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
Dont we all? lol. I actually have fun deleting the IE icon over and over again. Alas, too much spare time.
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US
Now that, Kitty truly is the British way!
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
IE Because... the newer one... acts like FireFox, only it's not stupid. :D Sigh... please explain why Firefox is stupid? Internet Explorer is as customisable as pebble. IE7 is not ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US
After November 5th it became customary to burn Guys' and Popes to symbolise how protestant James succeeded over papists (catholics) and Guido Fawkes. Now we just burn guys because its ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
Opera is not THE safest browser. Opera is not open source and there fore has a limited number of developers ensuring security. Mister Firefox has millions of people working on ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US
Why is everyone saying we were defeated? We LET them win! (joke). But to reiterate because Im just passionate: We do not celebrate the 4th of July. It is a ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
Those who have voted internet explorer must have never used the totally free, secure and much more compatible firefox at Internet Explorer has little security, it is prone to many, ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: The "Hero" Problem
Well Ive been working on a main character, outside of any plot or world for some time now. but I think his weaknesses are a little cliche. He is obese. ...
Aug 1, 2007
