User avatar

Swires

  • Archive Re: The Unknown

    (Why are all these story books in the present tense???) There is a moment of tension, where I look into her eyes and she looks back into mine. Her misty ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Research Re: The Holocaust

    I recommend watching "The Pianist" it shows some of the horrors that happened in these camps and how families were ripped apart. Pre holocaust the Nurembourg laws were brought into ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fun plotting

    I dont know about this. It seems fun but unless I have a clear plot on my head or written down my writing just depreciates to nothingness.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel help

    Mmm...Fiction is usually interesting because the characters arnt real, they dont do real things and interesting things happen to them. Writing about your life may just be too real to ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Young writer has problems

    Yeah, blogs, news etc... I would observe, its a little strange but go into a cafe ofr public place, look for someone about that age and write down all the ...

    Feb 15, 2006


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov