User avatar

Swires

  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but it never stops and you are killed when one hits you on the conk. I wish that I could live in a perfect world!

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    I must admit the story, well if thats what it is, is rather short. Usual short stories are int eh range of 500 to 2000 words. Try adding more description ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    I hate new labour really Labour Policy one: Do everything america tells us two Labour Policy two: We dont care what millions dont want, well do it anyway. (Fox Hunting ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    I AM ENGLISH Yes I totally agree with you on this one. In my ENGLISH lesson the other day our teacher asked us what our nationality was, I was the ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Menimor, not one of our greatest

    I like it, all accept the last line, just didnt work for me. Sorry for being so briedf but yes, enjoyable read, be even better in song. Nice work.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    The Boatman - I need some title suggestions Chapter 1: The Boatman The bay was only visible through a fracture of light that escaped through the billowing purple clouds, its ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Greek Ramble

    I like the action but there could be so much more description to compliement the action. Sense appeal, what can the characters smell, taste, see , hear. How do they ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    I dont know, what does what is mean?

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    I sent one to myself for me in 2036. I hope the net is still functional then lol!

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    MMmmm. USA and Britain attacks Iraq because of nuclear weapons. France have them and are threatening to use them, no one attacks. Yeah thats fair!!!

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint

    I love your work but you would have much more room to manouver in another program. I recomment Coral Painter. That is an art program and has many types of ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha

    I have a friend who creates wicked art in MS Paint, how ever I arnt a fan of the program, its too limited for my liking. I love your ork ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    First of all is there any need for a prologue, id just call it "chapter 1" all this prologue nonsense just seems pointless, writers these days only seem to be ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Fight Scene

    Yeah It seemed a little unrealistic and some bits were confusing however I liked some of the action you wrote, with a little work it could be a much better ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the Black Forest

    I like the story and the opening paragraphs description is absolutley fantastic. However I felt for some time it was "Mirianda did this then she did that" perhaps a little ...

    Feb 15, 2006


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders