User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Armadda

    Sorry, I didnt know you were a beginner. The best thing for starting out in my opinion is saying what you like to read. What you like to read will ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    Yeah of course, just put your mates email in instead of yours and it will send to them in years to come lol!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Writers Corner Re: Vampire story...need suggestions.

    What might be an interesting piece of writing is how the vampire came to be known? Meaning, how was a vampire really born? The myth is if your bitten by ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    Sorry about that I am getting confused with another story I am reading at the moment. Anyway good job and cant wait to see how it develops.

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    Thats what I thought, oh well lol!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I voted Indy which getting really popular in the UK ie. Coldplay/Kaiser Chiefs

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    I wouldnt say it was cliched but maybe murder is a common thing these days. If developed and planned well with an interesting plot then I shall look forward to ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Armadda

    First of all, welcome to the boards. You know that we as writers learn more from critiqueing others works as opposed to having our own work critiqued. Hope you have ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    Nice work, my attention was kept all through reading this. I think the last paragrapgh was good but it could have ended on a more powerful note. I dont know ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Minor Changes for Feb 15th

    Yes nice job! Much more efficient

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter two continued finally (Final Fantasy)

    Yes it seems awfully short for a chapter, could you post the whole thing, it gives us more to critique and read. Also it seems unoriginal(FF), is this supposed to ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Outcasts of Poker Flats

    Yes, paragraph and space! Its more clear and easier on the eyes when you do this. As for the story I found it just a tad too much dialogue that ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow (1, 2 and 3)

    Well we have a critique of a critiue of a critique of a story here. So Im just going to read it casually and post some general comments. Because thats ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    It seems to encourage new users to critique and earn points, then you have something to spend them on. Although its a miniscule about of points really. But without it ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    YOU FEIND! how can you not like potter? 5)Mrs Pepperpot ~Alf Proyson 4)Scribbleboy~Phili Ridley 3)Watership Down ~Richard Adams 2)The Magicians Nephew ~ CS Lewis 1)Shadowmancer ~GP taylor (I like worm

    Feb 16, 2006


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25