User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My proffession is to kill those who want to be killed, or those who I want to be killed ~The Boatman What is your favourite book?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    Hi, I have some questions concerning the site. 1) How do you become a VIP and what are the benifits? 2) How do you change your user title/rank/message thing below ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Right I ask a question and you reply as one of your characters from your work ie. What is your favourite colour Red- the colour of blood ~The Boatman So ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Ive written the conversation, does this make everything a little clearer?: “Mersey,” She called softly, her heart pounding “, we mustn’t go on.” Her lips uttered these words delicately, push

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    I tidied it up a bit, but havnt had chance to work on a conversation I have mentally planned from Doe's suggestion. So doe, every time the Boatman is mentioned ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    Thanks for the crit, I edited my typos. Yes, the Boatman is a Grim Reaper type character apart from his appearance and way of killing.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Nice ideas Doe, I like the conversation. It will make clear who Mersey is, although I want to keep his character in partial suspense until later on. Yes he is ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    This was a little confusing but I like how there is a mixture of era like Medival/Modern, the newspaper and the parade. Thanks, my aim for this work is to ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    It is really fun to say!!! Welcome to the website, its great here. I arnt a poet or poet crit but I may check out some of your work.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Empire . part 1

    Nice story, I felt this piece was very maturly written however some parts maybe dragged out a little and created a blandness, perhaps its because the MC was only introduced ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Visigoth's Lament

    Short and sweet, sort of a narrative prologue to something more. Are you going to carry on writing this piece?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 100,000 Posts!

    YAY!!!!! This is probably the only well designed site for young authors, this site ROCKS!!!

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    I agree it is hard to understand i can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems difficult to understand. You mean all of it, how it is written, ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    This was extremly hard to understand , so hard that i didint understand it. the discriptions were high class but you might of but too much , to make it ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bonfire at the Island

    Well I have to say a nice read. I see that it is piece of the month. Well deserved*pats on back*

    Feb 19, 2006


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore