User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Armada 3

    This is the best installment so far, your writing has improved as you have worked through the saga. Some one told me about no chat speak in a story, i ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Armada 3

    This is the best installment so far, your writing has improved as you have worked through the saga. Some one told me about no chat speak in a story, i ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I want to become great, like my father, I want to hone my if its ever going to happen ~mersey Most Embarrassing(ARGH I CANT SPELL) Moment?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to?

    What song are you listening to at this minute? Me: Coldplay, the scientist

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I like Justso in videos, the stories do seem a little hard going

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Nice post, I dont relate to it but I can see how things arte in the east of Europe.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The Boatman, father always tells me of him and what he does, Im scared, but I never show it ~Mersey Favourite flower?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Research Tip

    Nice resource, illl be sure to check it out, I may work off an old map for my fantasy world.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    LOL! I didnt know either, I was looking in Info Desk

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I like to listen to the parade, the trumpets, the drums, but I can never see them, If I was too see them I wouldnt be listening to them agaon"~Mersey ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 8

    NOthing much else happened in this chapter, it was good and it is mainly about the story, no excess description. I am enjoying hte tale but this oine seemed a ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao...I am (possibly guessed?) new here.

    Welcome to the site, Im just a newish member, need any help ill happily answer questions.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    LOL! I expected a topic like that to be in the info desk. I looked all around there. Oh Well....

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My earliest memory is walking into my fathers room, seeing a man, a young man being....tortured ~Mersey If you could meet anyone who would it be?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    Thanks, I was just wondering.

    Feb 20, 2006


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening