User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Has to be dad, mum was an idiot, protested and got 'erself killed. ~Mersey Least favourite relative

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A World Away

    I dont really know what to say to this, it seems like a summary to an entire story, alm ost ike a fairy tale. I dont know how to review ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Kin (Part One)

    Nice. Enjhoyable and aone of the few long pieces that drew me in, seems promising. Hope you write the next chapter soon.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    there is "barked"

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Well, the Earth isn't really the perfect place to host life. There are almost certainly better planets out there. Of course, I have no idea if they hold life (simply ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Yes, maybe fox hunting hounds are being put down becuase of fox hunting bans but, if fox hunting hounds need to be put down just because of the ban then ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Evil Armada (final, number 4)

    best one yet, the series has improved your writing, the more writing you do the better you will become. Well done.

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    There is quite a funny cartoon on the family guy that takes thep mickey out of creationists. I am not a creationist at all. I believe in the scientific theories ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help With Planning

    Thanks Zoink, those topics should be helpful

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Do you believe in the bible story of Genesis or the Bigbang, or something else. Debate!

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    Yes, it is good to be patriotic and passionate about your country. However it depends whether nationalism gets into politics with extemest politiions, then i believe that theses people(like Hitler) ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    I agree with the ban, its cruel to kill any animals and that goes for the cull of the grey squirrels(sp?) too. They did that because the red ones are ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Nice story, kept me interested into the end, and what an end I want to read more. WRITE MORE NOW! lol. Good job, keep it up.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    FOx Hunting has been banned in the Uk, and wrongly so. I agree with foxhunting, it is a livlihood and very old sport in which people of all ages and ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Thanks Twighlight, I am beginning to love the character of Mersey, he needs to be beaten lol, hes a little **** *goes away to write father beating him scene*

    Feb 22, 2006


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah