User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 2

    Chapter Two The Cabbie and the Cartographer Maver took a seat at the round table in the cellar of a derelict public house. The large meeting room was illuminated by ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    She can make another few million out of an encyclopaedia though lol.

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    I suppose they do subconsciously. Everything I see would inspire me somewhat. However I believe fiction is probably the biggest inspiration.

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    JC - Shes making an encyclopedia that will answer any loose ends.... The last line was tacky. I hated it. Although as for the epilogue I fail to see how ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 2: Law and Magic

    And will Pikara soon become part of this conflict? Naughty. I cringed when I saw this - its too telly. How about we scrap the question entirely and have it ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara

    A few points when I was reading: :arrow: The girl doesn't get a name right away and I think this is why parts are deemed "telling" instead of showing by ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    The line-by-line crits have already been done so I'll give you some generic feedback as a reader rather than an editor. Your descriptions are the strong point of the Prologue. ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Unfinished Works of Phorcys the Fiddle

    5000 words of Silver Ferride done. Hoorah for battle scenes!

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 1

    Thanks guys, Im glad you like it. MM - They are out of chronological order because they reveal tiny pieces of information gradually. If id have done them in chronological ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New BBCode for Spoilers

    Great mod Nate!

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Moderators

    Congratulations. If you squint you can see the name "Phorcys" burnt out on the end there. Alas... a reminder of what could have been. Best of luck, seeing as I ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 1

    Thanks for the critique. Sandley Limerick never had a scene with the Thing... that was Robert Dawson, the major shareholder of Prime and Dawson Limited? I agree, there was no ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Unfinished Works of Phorcys the Fiddle

    Thanks Trident, I hope I actually stick with this to the end. Im approaching this chapter by chapter seeing as they are larger - like Ill ask myself "What is ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Unfinished Works of Phorcys the Fiddle

    Silver Ferride: 3000 words :)

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Internet Explorer is the only one I know how to work.... lol. If you can use explorer, firefox is no problem. :)

    Aug 3, 2007


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard