User avatar

Swires

  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    But a foxhound is exactly what it is, a hound that hunts foxes, I artnsure whether they would be any good for other work, and pus its the amount that ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/26 to 3/4

    YAY! Thankyou It is an honour

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    I wasn't telling you how to write. I was telling you the perspective of Canadian's on our national winter sport. Just a bit of trivia: What's Canada's official summer game? ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My dad, hes strong and can use magic, he teaches me how to make stuff even though he beats me at times~Mersey Who is the most annoying person you have ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Evolution is a theory. It's just that a scientific theory is the same as fact until/unless it's proven wrong, so saying it's only a theory doesn't really mean as much ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 9

    alive when he killed Max. You have given away the next hit, so Max is killed?

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Id go away, far away. Life his horrible under noble rule, we have a gift and we are punished for it ~ Mersey IF you had to kill a relative ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 9

    I thorooughly enjoyed this tale, its a really nice story. Yeah agree with GriffinKeeper's comments as well as this: He then felt his some of his teeth come should it ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Research Re: 19th Century Docklands

    Sorry England however I just want an overview of what it was like.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    How many hunts are done with a bow and arrow ?( by the way it is ridiculous to state that hunting with a bow and arrow is more humane for ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You havnt posted a question

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Research Re: 19th Century Docklands

    What were docks like in the 19th century, as in trade, the boats, location, many people?

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well there was this one time when I sneaked into dads workshop and borrowed a gun when I was about 3. He chased after me and i shot him in ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No, nicknames are for whimps"~Mersey Do youb have the internet? If so whats your fav website

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    1)The Davinci Code - Dan Brown 2) Harry Potter Series - JK Rowling 3)Angels and Demons - Dan Brown 4)Labyrinth - Kate Mosse(not the druggie) 5) A series of unfortuneate ...

    Feb 24, 2006


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins