User avatar

Swires

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: bear-hunter

    Sorry but dream stories are "ARGH" in my opinion, it was going so well until the end until you rushed the family bit, threw in a volcano then woke up. ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Annie and the Sky

    I liked the story but didnt like the first sentence, "It was a sunny day" just didnt really absorb me into the tale.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    *screams* READ WHAT'S BEEN WRITTEN BY OTHERS BEFORE YOU POST PLEASE!!! SCREAMS AS WELL . THE DANCING RAT WILL GET YOU.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faeid (Part I; Edited)

    The advisor nodded, and turned his attention back the tournament arena. Back to the tournament FULL STOP. I dont think the "arena" bit is necessary. Inside the Ilen lord was ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch.10

    Again good job, paced out story. However Italics are usually used for thoughts, I would put all the phone conversation in speech marks to avoid confusion by the readers.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    The dsecription was good but what was the purpose of this piece? Was it to introduce your character? Because I could not see one little hint of what the plot ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    dmoz.org(i think) The open source directory anyway.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/26 to 3/4

    THE DANCING RAT WILL RULE YOU ALL HAHAHAHAHA Sorry....

    Feb 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 7-9 (REWRITE)

    WEll done, yes the rewrite has made it alot better, I like the n ew end line better. You are a quick writer, unlike me who it takes forever to ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow: Edited

    With a skim through the story looks good, the last line makes me want to carry on reading it, good job. i may crit more when the next bit is ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The other people .

    Nice moral story, are you going to extend on this, make a story out of it?

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    Interesting thought track. “All right, kid?” asked the man on the corner. “Oh yes,” Abby shook her head. “I don’t like the dark.” WHy would she say she was alright ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Nice story, the description at the beginning is good and you paced description with what the people were doing well. I think this line could be more: A small smile ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Well im outlining the whole story currently, so after that Imay go onto to do some word building, I reckon in a week it will be out.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Research Re: HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!

    Google is your friend. But yes, the Bonnie Prince, I remember doing about it, a few more facts will jog my memory.

    Feb 28, 2006


"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes