User avatar

Swires

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?

    iLL BE IN THE USERGROUP

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    LOL! Yeah with the whole swords crossing over a ball of magic thing. I take your point though,I havnt reinforced that point enough.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Annie and the Sky

    Yes alot better

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    UNfortuneatley no, you see all magic users are poor. The Machambre crest(rulers of the terriotory) are wealthy nad opposed to magic, they have forced magic users into hiding under the ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    ignore

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Other Re: Random randomness!

    LOL! Funny stuff.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    Harry potter wins hands down.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    Quick Idea: Mutants form a cult when they realise they arnt the only freaks in tht universe, they realise that this is an oportunity, no a gift to bring a ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    I arnt causing trouble or anythign but what is the point of that post, there isnt really need for it, just comment when you DO have time. Sorry I just ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Foxes are a wild animal, they cant possibley as a whole be domesticated. It is a little silly comparing the two

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    Thanks Fontroy, more reviews welcome.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    Sorry guys not an action chapter of the boatman, more of a transitional chapter, I arnt sure whether I like the first scene but oh well. Chapter 4 is a ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need opinions - Is this clothing well described?

    If the clothing is important I say keep it in one block or you could hint to what he is wearing throughout a scene. Yes, I have a clear picture ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: bear-hunter

    I enjoyed it. ...though I also was looking forward to hearing more. But I rather liked the dream idea; it might have been slightly abrupt. yes I think that coild ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faeid (Part I; Edited)

    LOL!, Tut tut jigsaw you naughty person. I tend not to correct spelling because I'm a culprit for bad spelling as well through typos and it annoys me when all ...

    Mar 2, 2006


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady