User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Amulet of Nocens

    JigSaw picked out alot that I was going to say, I liked reading it and I agree that the proligue does seem a little long, perhaps rename it to chapter ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Season of Change (Title suggestions welcome)

    This is an interesting story and is maturly written "balanced in a crouch, his left hand resting against the trunk balancing him," repetition of balance, try adding a different verb ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadows in the Woods

    This story is intriguing but I found it a bit "And then..." sort of style add some sensory description to add depth to the piece.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    Thankyou, yes I think I am too, this is my first attempt at a novel length story so Im gradually working into a style im comfortable with. Thanks again

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Earths last stand

    Yeah, its ok. Im with Snoink - THat sentence seemed a little off.

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Beginning of a novel

    I agree with E_L, perhaps you should plot out your novel?

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wonder Door

    Thankyou

    Mar 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 11

    Again a good installment of this very intrigueing tale. I liked it.

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    Thanks again for the comments, I arnt really getting the comments about Isabel, she never once tried to save her daughter, she was frightened of the Boatman, also in previous ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I liked it very much, I loved reading it and the plot was excellent, personally i find it more believable than the bible, as that is also a fictional book.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wonder Door

    Yes it was a challenge on another forum.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wonder Door

    Aard focused on the black door ahead. It was like no other door, its smoothness grand, its glimmer like no other door. There was no architrave present, the door just ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    Thanks everyone, Im glad you like it. Yes some of the grammar is alittle messey in this chapter.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    Thankyou, yes the beginning is a little hard to read, and the only thing Isabel cares about is herself really and wanting to wipe out every single magic user on ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    If you arnt doing xmen you should apply some boundries to their powers, like debt, when power used they become weak and have to replenish through food, or a special ...

    Mar 9, 2006


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith