User avatar

Swires

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Broken Glass

    I loved the film and I think that the piece above is also very good, I particular like how you describe Elijahs emotions etc...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Cold Uprising--CSI.

    That a good story, nothing much happened but it sucked me in straight away and makes me want too see that CSI epidsoe. Do more of this or another CSI ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Monty Python:After the Grail

    LOL! This was quite humorous

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Destiny -- A Harry Potter short story

    Nice HP Fanfic, this is what a proper fanfic should look like, not the half-baked rubbish scattered around.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Evil Character

    Nice tip, and I agree that Sauron was a terrible evil character. But then again wasnt Saruman that main evil charcter throughout LOTR?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 13

    I have enojoyed reading this story throughout and I can see a progression in your ability to write.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    Yes this was an interesting read, I agree with what the above reviewer have said, in stead of saying "I did" "I stood" et... experiment with present participles ie. "Running ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The story that everyone wishes was thier story, story

    Yeah it does seem rather random, you need to be "taking the mickey" out of something for it to be "wittiful "

    Apr 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Writing Parable

    LOL! Nice parable, nice moral as well.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Short small story, time killer, ABOUT SNIPERS

    Nice story torpid, I think the above reviews have covered everything. I like it how you write many genres, and a pretty good at them all.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Traveler

    I also feel the plainness of the first part, also I felt that "inhabitants" was repeated too much. The rest seemed good and I think you achieved your goals well.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Taer - Rewritten!

    Yes, well done and well written, intrigueing and I agree with Jig, I liked the ending too. If I am to critiscise anything I would the beginning, It was good ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lucidity

    I thoiyght both pieces were good, in the first one I arnt sure about the extensive use of elipses(sp?)

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tower by the Sea

    I like this piece, I love how you open it up and it just pulled me into to read on. It is an interesting "story telling" type style you have ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Model Prisoner

    Please space out the text and I shall return

    Apr 12, 2006


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus