User avatar

Swires

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    Right, Ethnicity and Nationality are two different things. Nationality is the place of birth HOWEVER if you are born on a British ship but the ship was made in Germany ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I am back after a few months of inactivity!

    Apr 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    LOL! I have to say this is great satire.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    [Hells Tools is part of a new trilogy I am writing called "Daggered Heart", Vericon city slums are based on the Victorian London slums. Crits welcome] PROLOGUE Vericon City was ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    I feel your pain, there is no good links for arabic surnames on google, I was also going to use some for my middle east type city in one of ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wraith

    I like this story muchily! :P Although I do agree with what Snoink's saying --> A mysterious character does seem loads cooler. There's nothing wrong with switching characters - or ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    The fog streamed into the Thames, the glowing of the dock lanterns were filtered through the fog’s meshwork and in turn, the water seemed yellow. The banks were chiselled hard ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    Write a story surrounding the picture, about the picture, or with the picture in the story.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    CS Lewis and JK Rowling.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Making sure things are clear...

    I also want some tips on how to avoid confusion.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spin Real Fast -- Chapter One

    "Rise and shine!" Nice starting line, abrupt dialogue and immeadiate action. There was no response. The brown haired boy wrinkled his nose and tapped his foot. “Rise and shine!” he ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    I didnt recieve anything however she must be destroyed, I HATE spammers, maybe some program automatically submitted PMs to people.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Moonshine Wars Episode 1

    Yes this seems very narrative and there is no emotion, imagery or description of action, perhaps work on that and resumbit, there doesnt seem to be POV really and it ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Versailles, France, 1760.

    Please add some text formatting to space out your paragraphs and I will review your work.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Galactic Turmoil

    Right this was ok, I didnt feel dragged into the piece really, also I felt it needs maybe more sensory description and imagery.

    Apr 12, 2006


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6