User avatar

Swires

  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    Thats great, but would LitAgents want to take on a 15 year old?

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: If you live in, or have ever been to, London, get in here!

    First of all, I need the name of a middle-class residential area (or maybe an apartment building) as close to the inner city as possible. Park Lane? Second, how busy ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    Thanks for the review, No I dont like Masus as much as The Boatman either but the Boatman wasnt really the villain of the story, Isabel was the villain of ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    Yeah, someone else said about the confusion, I'll be sure to comb out any anti-flow on edit. Thankyou for the comment, It is a really confidence boost when people like ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Lumos (Dont ask)

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 4/17th

    Im a terrible poet but I thought I would submit: The Alibird The Alibird, so fine, Its fangs, divine, Its wings, so free, Alibird is She? Its talons, so sharp, ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Cleansing Day (Harry Potter Fanfiction) RL/SB

    This is a giant of a story, I think you may have been better submitting in smaller chunks. Ill crit the beginning. I thought it was good and you kept ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Broken Glass

    Yes I loved the character of Elijah.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    Has anyone considered sending off to a publisher, has anyone sent or has anyone been published?

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Bar

    This was ok, I would recommend paragraphing, and also instead of explaining, describe. Ie. "the fat man" Instead of this you could work it into the story a little more. ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What makes a good title?

    Basically you've got to think about what the book is about. LOL! sorry I couldnt be more help.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Upside Down Pyramid

    Yes, thats the one Imp!

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Neighbor

    Yes it does sound rather odd, but is that just our English humour?

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    The Boatman may pop up a little later, I just need another project so I can rustle up some more ideas for The Boatman, The Boatman may even be a ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Upside Down Pyramid

    This is a technique I use in order to develop the personality and physical features of a character, also how much description and showing of that trait should be used ...

    Apr 16, 2006


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb