User avatar

Swires

  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    Ive read the first two books and simply haven't had time with all my other reading to fit in the rest of the series. I loved them though, they are ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    I like it. Much better than before

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?

    The Young Writers Society Forum Index » The Lounge I would love it if we could have it like this: The Young Writers Society Forum Index » Community >> The ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes: August 18, 2007

    I think the "showcase" forums would be excellent in the proposed style, it draws more focus to the actual work, adds another bit of add space and makes it more ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    What? Me? Not entirely right? lol is that possible? *ego deflation processing* *...success! ego deflated. Please exit*

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    Adam I'm sorry to say this but you are wrong. Thousands of companies such as vodafone, pepsi etc... Advertise through a system called Google Adsense. They pay google, and then ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Resizable Forms in Firefox

    It is a bit on and off. Not ideal.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?

    What we need is a WYSIWYG post box, or at least the option to. This would make posting critiques much friendlier. And Ive asked about this for a while now: ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Resizable Forms in Firefox

    Is no one interested?

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Btw guys Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox are two different browser. The original Mozilla browser was "Mozilla" its now an outdated piece of crap because it was taken over by the ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blog Question

    If you are talking about one away from YWS then there are a few ways: Content, as snoink says, is the drive to a blog. Post interesting stuff! Link Exchange, ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Resizable Forms in Firefox

    Tired of having to scroll endlessly in a post box when making critiques? Having issues with adding formatting in such as quotes? RESIZABLE FORMS add on is here. Basically install, ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Search Plugin for Firefox & IE 7

    This is a great addition and really gives the site an air of professionalism. I'll be using this.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 2

    Thanks all. I have italics but I wasnt bothered to change them onto the forum. :) Thanks again everyone.

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 2

    Thanks for the input guys - ill be sure to correct the mistakes soon. Anyone else?

    Aug 5, 2007


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight