User avatar

Swires

  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    Well its a very complex answer to a very complex question. Good grades are good for those academically. I mean if we are measuriing sucess in terms of cash most ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hey! New Users! Nate Needs Your Input! you oldbies can too..

    No Problem, a promotion to admin will do as my payment (JK) LOL! :)

    May 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hey! New Users! Nate Needs Your Input! you oldbies can too..

    That would be cool but I am unsure if there is a phpbb mod to do it. ...searching..... yes there is: there is is, got a pretty good rating.

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Plotting - The Motivational Way

    I wrote this for my blog It took me around a month to work out what plotting worked, when I first joined YWS as you know I had difficulty with ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    I ran it through google translater and it came out gibberish: Shrimp that not nothing lolleba the cascade

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    Baby Honey Chickpea sweetpea sugar chick chuck doll

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    Thanks for the critique, yes a lot of grammar errors because I havn't been writing in a long time.

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Acid Rane

    Add some spacing and I will return

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Research Re: anti-aestheticism and the golden ratio

    The golden ratio is 1.618 and is basically obtained from rational distances of shapes Also this Golden ratio is "the rule of nature" by measuring and dividin certain parts of ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winged Beauties of revenge - Hear our prayers

    Winged Beauties of Revenge - Here our prayers //I dont understand the title, its confusing. "Hear" They came down with wings of evil, Fluttering as gentle as the sun rising ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    Queen Elizabeth II has actually been a really good monarch, we could have done worse - she's been the most active, visiting the places where she is head of state ...

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: General Writing Tips

    Thankyou, some good tips, a few I disagreee with however but some decent advice.

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    The Queen is just something we drag out to impress the other countires. She doesn't actually do anything. Yep. and Girl..Fate: If I told you prince charles taxes cornwall enough ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When men cry...

    Thanks fishr, that is an excellent tip,

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    Id like to wish Queen Elizabeth II a very happy birthday and a merry 80 years living in the greatest country the world has ever, or will ever, see. Thankyou

    Apr 21, 2006


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma