User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Yeah, ive been ona PC for years but my typing is dirty. everything I type now will be touchtyped

    May 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone here have a DA?

    I arn't an artist but I use deviant art alot.

    May 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    the desert of insanity - those who cross it go insane, not through heat but through the magic in the sands that burrows into the mind and invades all sane ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    This post is my first touchtyped post, it took forever.

    May 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Not too god but then I really need to learn to touch type. Can I ask how you all learned to touch type? Test: Fishing in Finland Gross Speed: 46 ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mauve Eye

    Was Hell's Tools really THAT bad? LOL! Thanks for the comments.

    May 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mauve Eye

    Chapter 1 - Huntseye I watched my huntseye swivel on point, around and around. Its pupil didn’t move, I touched the top of it and it stopped, lifting it from ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critique Swap

    Anyone? PLEASE.... Im now open to any genre apart from ChickLit

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Getting An Apartment!

    No, YWS will be up (Im 99% sure) Nate is just moving, it doesnt affect the server.

    May 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critique Swap

    Right I basically have a 15000 word opening segment to my Novel "Hell's Tools" and I would like someone with a story with a simalar word count to read it ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Clockwork Terror Part 3/4

    This is SPAM, ignore and dont press the link. I like the story, it was interesting.

    May 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (very FREE-WRITE) Featured Window

    I liked this also, I too enjoyed Lis' speech.

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Borrowing Okay?

    These are interesting points.

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Plotting - The Motivational Way

    Thanks. Thanks for sharing too crysi.

    May 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Swan story and stuff

    This is good, infact it's very good if considered as a fairytale, which is the way it comes off. A continued simplistic approach is nice, I think, and can be ...

    May 2, 2006


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky