User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Tips Re: How to write about societal issues without me killing you

    Yes, I can see where you are coming from with this Snoink, I tend to go into explain mode when im doing a world building scene.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Getting the Most Out of a Critique

    Really nice article, it will be helpful when I come to crit.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    Hi guys, the dancing rat is back, thats right Me IS BACK ON THE BEST SITE EVER. Im so glad that YWS is back in town as I lost interest ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    goodbye! I shall miss YWS and how much it has helped my writing.

    May 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mauve Eye

    Thankyou, yes this was rushed a little because I needed to get a feel of where the story was going. This thing probably wont even go into the actual thing.

    May 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mauve Eye

    Sorry for the delay but I have been on holiday, thanks for the critique.

    May 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Witch Hunters Original?

    Its based in a fantasy world.

    May 5, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Is it perhaps...SOMETHING NEW? (Exordium: Section 1)

    I really enjoyed this it was one of the few I read to the end. I love the imagery at the start and how you create mystery around the boy. ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Taer - Rewritten!

    I love making up my own currencies.

    May 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Repeating Words

    yes imps version sounds good.

    May 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Witch Hunters Original?

    Thanks. Looks like the Mauve Eye will be my next project then, I need to slow down the beginnning a little though

    May 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    A rat, no a DANCING rat.

    May 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Witch Hunters Original?

    They dont seem common at all. I didn't know ypu read Mauve Eye Imp?

    May 4, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Myspace

    I arnt a fan of myspace purely because I would sooner create my own website, good,clean code. MySpace just isnt original and I couldnt care less about joining it.

    May 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Witch Hunters Original?

    I have just started a witchhunter story and after doing some research there doesnt seem to be alot of witch hunter stories outthere. does the idea sound original?

    May 4, 2006


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus