User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The demon maiden chapter two

    Hii oxara, welcome to yws. Sweta here, I am going to give my review on your work. The storyline is great. It's catchy and captivating. The overall story is good. ...

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pyromaniac - 4

    Hey, manila, sweta here. Welcome to you. Here my review of your work. It's my opinion so disregard it if you want. I love how you started the chapter, showing ...

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Williwaw Chapter 4

    Hii, welcome to you. I hope you enjoy it here. I love the story. and it was really very catching. I love the way you explained it. I like the ...

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Rise - Chapter 3

    Hii dear friend, here my review on your work. It just my opinion so you can disregard if you want. The overall story is nice. But I think its way ...

    Jul 29, 2018


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist