-
Re: Bloody Apple
haha. That was funny, and...short. It seems to fit Sirius's character somehow, but with a bleak outlook on everything. Remus sounds concerned and fatherly as ever, though. Keep up the ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: My Neighborhood
Surreal! Intoxicating! Descriptive! ...Graphic... The whole Marijuana and dog crap was unexpected, but then again, so was the 'ands feasting on a used condom' bit... :? Wow. You have a ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Cutthroat
The imagery in this piece is beautifully intoxicating as you read. Your choice of words is very 'predatory', and hints at the underlying carnage of the scene being played out ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Ribbon.
Going father up then I shall ever reach. I miss it. That should be 'farther' not 'father' But other than that, I can find no more useful crits worth your ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: A little bit of madness
Nice imagery!!! And a really a good job with the rhyming scheme, too. It's easy to see what you're talking about, and sometimes that's hard to do in dramatic poetry. ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 4
*Squeals* PART FOUR IS HERE!!!! They've pretty much covered all the grammar mistakes. but the story flowed really well, but can you describe who/what Landon is and what he looks ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Pirate Story (After Beginning) Chapter Three
Jack Rackam sat stiffly on his cot, awakened with a start. Looking around excitedly, he sighed in relief, it was just that bloody dream again. They had been at sea ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Rip Me Open But Pierce Me Shut
Nice! sad to say, I can actually relate to this piece, and you captured the feelings it causes REALLY well. I don't usually read poetry (I tend to get lost) ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Rose Hill Cemetery
“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead” –Poor Richard’s Almanac This is a nice quote, but you need to tie it in to the story rather ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 3
Ack!!! Henry sounds like a genuine hottie!!!! And sweet too...*Thoughtful look*...but,.. what was he in the circus? Do we know? Or has that not been decided yet? I can't wait ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 2
I'm sorry i haven't read in a while! Now, on to buisiness *adjusts librarian glasses with a professional air* like a man to me. He had reddish shoulder-length scraggily hair ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Party Killers [short story]
That was really cool. You have a few small repetitions and typos, but it's not anything that the others haven't already covered. It was sad when they killed Agatha..van...something or ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Misapprehension 1::
To Edit an entry, go up to the top and click 'EDIT'. Don't post the ENTIRE thing again. blah. Other than that teeney little thing, you REALLY NEED MORE DESCRIPTIONS!
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Acacia Lore
WOW!!! It's WAAAAAAAAYYYYY better than what I do! (you're right about the hands, but clothing texture is hard so don't give up yet!)
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The blue crystal (A story of a princess) (old Version)
Dresses, coats, trousers everything a princess would need. Princesses don't wear trousers, or dungarees for that matter. Just a little note. ~ what is that ? It's Fop, finest in ...
Mar 24, 2008
