User avatar

SwallowedByInsanity

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Numbers

    I liked this. Some lines were a little confusing, and I think that this line in particular... 20 minutes slowly pass feet pounding, steady beat constant, accurate two miles, ten ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Last Hour

    This piece is written in such a way that it is very open to interpretation. I think it's fantastic and really paints a picture in your mind, but I hesitate ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: a visit to the past

    This isn't as much in past tense as it should be, and the grammar is a little lacking... but the overall concept and idea was spot on. I'd be intrigued ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Days I Consider Atheism

    I've actually written a few topics about being an atheist and why I chose to become one, and my main reasons consist of the same reasons you feel the need ...

    Dec 10, 2011


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain