User avatar

SwallowedByInsanity

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Final Claim

    Wow. A very good portrayal of your idea with a poetic sort of flow to it. It's definitely got an eerie kind of sound to it and is sort of ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Taking A Bath

    I actually really found this quite interesting. The metaphor behind the entirety of the poem is truly something to behold. I have but one critique to make on this piece, ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos of Stuff

    The second picture, although it may be just a rope knotted onto some kind of aircraft, the way you photographed is incredible. There are some real beauties here in your ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Watching Me

    I can see you watching me. Watching my lips move in the form of syllables smeared together as words. I spit them out all in a rush, but you’ve caught ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: and that's okay, in a way

    Lovely. It flowed together like the words of a love song... and yes i know it twas not about love but still! It had the same sort of passion that ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Needy Decomposer

    I like this mainly for the sole fact that you did not conform to the greedy chains of rhyming! I hate it when a poem looks forced and awkward, due ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to Mockingbirds, Somehow

    I really liked this poem. It seems like you just kind of poured out a little soul onto the page and bam there's a beautiful poem (: Certain parts were ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Late Brian to sis

    I hate to say it but this could use a lot of improvements. 1. please do not use slashes marks '/' instead of hitting enter and starting a new line, ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Longer Cold

    Although yes, it was posted in the wrong section, I still rather enjoyed this piece. She hadn’t shed a tear in years. It was because she’d run out of them. ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    My god, I think I'm in love with your work. Is that possible? I think so. haha everything I've ever read that you've written, (which might only be two pieces, ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 毒

    mother of god. one of the best damn things i've ever read on this site! i love your metaphors and poetic stature, you're writing style is clearly influenced and matches ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: At your service

    the face might be off, but i still think it's quite a magnificent piece. keep at it!

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End.

    Not my best piece... like, at all. It could use some work. But at the same time, I kinda liked the whole idea i had behind it, so i'd love ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Where Am I To Begin?

    Incredible. I have no words to say how much I loved this poem! In fact, this has to be one of my favorites on here! Jeez, I have no critiquing ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What Happened to True Love?

    Wow, this was so pretty! I actually have absolutely nothing to critique on this (: You've just earned a like from me, which doesn't happen too often! Keep writing!

    Dec 13, 2011


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown