User avatar

Suzuhara

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    You don't really have to quote everything. Just say User X- directional message. I know, but I do it so often in other forums that I'm used to it. I ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Hi, welcome to YWS! I'm alwaysawriter but you can call me any varation of the name or Kat. You write sci-fi? Awesome. I've never attempted it but some of the ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Hello! My name's Lindsey. You can call me Linds/LB whatever you want. Anyway, welcome to the site! I'm pretty new too and I love Sci-Fi. Although, I'm not very good ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Fantasy. Now you're speaking my language! Hmm, never read those books. Even though my friends say I should read His Dark Materials. My favourites are: Tamora Pierce, Eragon, most historical ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Hi! Thanks for the welcome RU. I also write thrillers and some fantasy. My favorite author is Toni Morrison, which you may find weird since I write sci-fi, but I ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Thank you both for the welcome! I'm a bit old school when it comes to sci-fi authors, I really liked Brave New World by Huxley and 1984 by Orwell. However, ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Hey everyone! I'm Sammy Suzuhara and I'm really happy to be here. I hope I can make writing buddies, critique, receive critiques and have fun. I'm a sci-fi person so ...

    Dec 22, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind