User avatar

Suzuhara

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1.0 of My Werewolf Story Re-Write

    Chapter One "Wake up, you urchin!" A rough voice with a heavy Northern accent grated Bane's eardrums as he stirred himself into consciousness. "What do you want?" he said as ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 2010

    Hey Jiggity! This is a bit long so I'll start with the first two stories and do the rest later. Like always, I'm going to do a thorough critique. :) ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    Thanks Andy! Yeah, I plan to rewrite this scene and then have you all recritique it. I plan to blow your socks away! hehehehe. :twisted: Thanks for your advice too. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift

    Hmmm...This was very disappointing. You should post at least 500 words so readers can follow something. I can't comment on this.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    "I married a Communist" by Philip Roth "Invisible Man" by Ralph Ellison

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A New Story - How can I do this?

    You have a very interesting concept going on. Try thinking about how you want to begin chapter one and see where it goes from there. Do you start with the ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Kiterunner

    I read the Kite Runner as well and just like you I was taken away. It's an incredible novel that grips you from beginning to end. I really enjoyed it! ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars, pt. 1

    The stars glared down. It was no wonder. I didn’t know them nor they me; those familiar pin points of light that I had ignored my whole life were now ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A small excerpt.

    First, this is about 3000 words which most people won't read or critique in one setting. Try posting less than 2,000. Okay, here I go: "Don't fucking move!" (I know ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Thanks for the list of authors Jig (Do you mind if I call you that?). I'll be sure to check them out when I go to the library. Oh and ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    Thank you everyone for your critiques! They're quite helpful and I'll be sure to take all the advice to improve this part. I guess I left too much to the ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    deleted

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts

    A warm summer’s day, a harsh winter night; these things, like all other things we can see, touch, make up the world. Along with these things come all things in ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Thank you for the welcome Demi! :)

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ground Zero chp1

    It’s always the same before any big mission, Steven mused. Although, he wasn’t even supposed to call this a mission. “A sortie” was the technical term it had been dubbed ...

    Dec 22, 2008


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow