User avatar

Suzuhara

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    *crosses fingers* I hope this version is better. :twisted:

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Quality Control - Pt 1

    December 10 ..................................... So far I like the simplicity of the character's tone. Makes me think that he's brainwashed, which gives off a creepy feeling. December 15 I had [s]to ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Kerr Hole

    Through the Kerr Hole Neal lay dispiritedly (sometimes you can replace adverbs with descriptions; so try showing this part) on the hard bed in his cell. There was simply no ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    Right now my book is yelling at me, telling me that I'm an idiot if I don't fix chapter one right now. *cowers and asks COT for forgiveness* I'm sorry!!!! ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Rune and Dmitri.

    Thanks Jigs! I'm grateful for your comments. They're just what I needed! This an old piece that I wrote before I learned about not using "to be" and words like ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Rune and Dmitri.

    I cut this in half so it would be easier to read. Please review! Thanks. I appreciate any feedback whatsoever. :^)

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Rune and Dmitri.

    This needs work too. Oh well, It's good to keep learning! I'm never giving up. :^)

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    I come up with ideas when I wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning. Or if I'm watching a really cool sci-fi film.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    WOW :shock: , I didn't think I would get so many answers. Thanks for answering everyone. It was really fun reading your replies. Keep them coming. I know there are ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    Hey! I'm sure this question has already been asked somewhere, but I'm curious and I just wanted to know if you do anything weird while you write. I tend to ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    I like to read in my room between 1:00-3:00 am in the morning when everyone is asleep in the house. Seriously, it's the best time for me to read or ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your favourite websites

    website: why: If it wasn't for this writing forum, my writing would have still been in the dumps. Not only did the website provide tons of information about writing, publishing, ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    T_T I have a lot of work to do with this one.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    Wow, that is crazy. Maybe I'll try it. hehehe.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter one:Meeting my problems...oops i mean problem

    My life ever since I was twelve has been a great black hole (I think you should try rewording this sentence: Ever since I was twelve my life has been ...

    Dec 24, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)